I asked Simon for a recent “Wish List” of items his rangers are most in need of right now…. and he delivered!
Do you have any items on the list that you can contribute?
1. 4-season Alpine tents, (3 or 4 person).
2. Alpine sleeping bags, (-10 degrees).
3. Black cold weather military boots.
4. Mountaineering boots for rescue team.
5. Down/gortex/parka jackets (green color preferred for camouflage).
6. Rain pants and jackets.
8. Night vision thermo-imaging equipment.
9. Thermal pants and tops.
10. Back packs for rescue team, (size 70 or 80 liter).
11. Day packs (size 20-30 liter),
12. Fleece pants and tops.
15. Trimble GPS units
And Simon also noted — “We don’t mind even second-hand or used items if they are in serviceable or good condition. We will appreciate.”
For details about where to send gear, visit:
Or get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks all!